Maternity Services Amenities
WellStar North Fulton Hospital offers maternity services designed with your experience in mind. Below are a few amenities we offer to our patients and their families.
- Private entrance for Maternity Services Patients
- Flexible birth plans
- Spacious Labor-Delivery-Recovery suites
- A welcoming, family-friendly environment
- Birthing pools for water birth
- A neonatal intensive care nursery
- A sophisticated infant security system
- Breastfeeding services
- 24/7 onsite anesthesia coverage
- Highly experienced staff who maintain a below average C-section rate. (19.5% in 2013 according to the Georgia Hospital Association)
Lori’s Gifts at WellStar North Fulton Hospital
Located at the Lower Level entrance from Hospital Boulevard, the WellStar North Fulton Hospital Gift Shop is sure to have just what you need!
Gifts for Every Occasion – Fresh Flowers, Balloons, Stuffed Animals, New Baby Gifts, Cards, Picture Frames, Seasonal Gifts, Clothing, Purses, Scarves, Fashion Jewelry, Inspirational Gifts, Fragrances
Comforts for a Patient, Robes, Socks, Slippers, Personal Care Items (Lip Balm, Lotion, Toothpaste, Nail Clippers, etc.), Reading Glasses, Magazines and Games
To order, please call 770-751-2574 and our gift shop attendant will be happy to help. We also offer online ordering.
The Cafeteria at WellStar North Fulton Hospital is open and serving a wide selection of fresh hot meals daily at the following times:
- Breakfast: 6:45 am – 10:00 am
- Lunch: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Dinner: 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm (Mon-Fri)
- Dinner: 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm (Sat-Sun)
In addition, the Azalea Cafe has a selection of packaged foods, snacks, and drinks available for purchase 6:45 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. on weekdays and 6:45 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on the weekend. Visitors may take food from the Cafeteria in a take-out box to a patient’s room.
Vending Machines are located on the ground level, first floor (ER), second floor waiting area and third floor waiting area. Meal replacement vending is also available in the Azalea Café.